2012-2013 Tuition Schedule:
Tuition 2012-2013_ao 8-31-12 (PDF document)
Parents are responsible to know the Studio’s Tuition Policies and to sign signifying their understanding. Please download the form, sign it, and return to the studio upon registering.
Click to download Tuition Policies: Studio Tuition Policy 2012-2013
2012 – 2013 Studio Tuition Policies & Contract
Parents are responsible for reading and following the policies below.
- Discounted tuition is due the first day of the month. To receive the discounted tuition rate, payment must be received no later than the 10th of each month. It is your responsibility to make sure this payment is received by the 10th of every month. Beginning the 11th, tuition will be full price.
- There is a $25 fee for any returned checks and a $10 fee if the check does not initially clear the bank due to insufficient funds. NSF checks must be replaced within 10 days of notification.
- Any accounts delinquent 2 months must call the desk and clear the account before a student can attend class.
- Bobbie’sSchoolofPerforming Artshas the right to refuse service if outstanding balances have not been reconciled.
- Tuition is figured on a 10-month school year (September – June) where holidays are taken in to account. Tuition will be the same every month – unless there’s a change in the dancer’s schedule.
- We do not refund tuition or give credit for missed classes. An account is only prorated when a student adds or drops a class in order to add mid-month. If a student misses a class, it is his/her responsibility to attend a make-up class in a comparable or lower level within 2 months of the absence. If a class is cancelled, it is the studio’s responsibility to offer a make-up class or prorate tuition for that particular month.
- Parents must fill out a blue Class Change form if any changes are made to the original schedule (Add, Drop, Withdraw) as filled out by you at the time of registration. Official notification of class changed is required. You will be held responsible for the original tuition amount until ALL required paperwork has been received. All class changes must be in writing – we will not accept changes over the phone.
- E-mail will be used to contact you with information regarding important scheduling information, class changes, billing questions and important information. (Please set your security setting to receive email from firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Recital costumes must be paid in full before they are received. Late fees will apply when payment is received after the deadline.
- Recital tickets will not be distributed to parents until their account has been paid in full. This includes June tuition, recital fees, and all other account charges accrued during the year.
Participation in the end of the year Recital is Expected
Our program concludes with a Recital showcasing each class to the best of their ability. This performance is an important part of their dance experience. By signing the contract below, you are stating you understand the above tuition policies, your dancer will be expected to participate in the end-of-year Recital and you will be responsible for the incumbent Recital Fees. Recital participation exceptions will be considered; however, a written request must be turned in to the Front Desk by December 3. You must notify the front desk no later than Monday, December 3rd, to be exempt from recital costume charges. If enrollment occurs after Monday, December 3rd, you must notify the front desk within two weeks from the start date if you will be unable to participate in the recital. Recital Fees are non-refundable.