Tuition and Class Cancellation Policy
- A Registration Fee of $40 for the first student per family. An additional $15 Registration fee is required for each additional family member. This registration fee is due at the beginning of each dance year.
- Payment is due the first class of each month. It is your responsibility to make sure this payment is received. Monthly statements are not sent out unless otherwise requested. We highly encourage you to pay your bill online! Go to the LOGIN on the website's main page to access your account. You may also pay by Check, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Please make your check payable to Bobbie’s School of Performing Arts. Include your child’s name and exactly what the check is for in the memo area of the check.
- A Credit Card is required to be put on file when registering your dancer. This card will be automatically processed if tuition is 30+ days late.
You may mail your tuition payment to:
Bobbie’s School of Performing Arts
Attn: Accounts Payable
2320 Teller Road
Newbury Park, CA 91320
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover as well as cash and checks.
- Tuition is based on 34 weeks of classes over a ten month period. This tuition is then divided over a 10 month period to make the payment equal every month. Faculty and staff are paid for the rehearsals and performances as if it were a regular technique class.
- There are NO PRO-RATED TUITIONS for missed classes or holidays. There will be NO REFUNDS for missed classes. Students instead have the option of taking a make-up class at their same level or lower on a different day for the days missed.
- All Munchkins classes are considered an hour in regards to billing (no exceptions.)
- You are responsible for notifying the desk in writing of any class changes and will be responsible for tuition for that class until you have filled out a Class Change Form. You can download a Class Change Form from our website. You are welcome to call the studio about a class change, but it must be followed up with the appropriate form for it to take effect.
*There will be a $25 handling fee for all returned checks.
*There will be a $10 handling fee for all checks not clearing the bank the first time.
Withdrawal from the Studio:
The director should be notified immediately if withdrawal becomes necessary. A two week written withdrawal letter is required to withdraw. Until such notification, the space will be held for the student and the charges invoiced to the parents. Any fees in arrears will also be assessed.